Thursday, June 27, 2013

Weekly Plans for Students and Parents

In my attempts to keep students and parents informed about what is going on in my classroom, I've developed this weekly plan handout.  My plan is to e-mail it to students and parents as well as have some printed out in the classroom for students to take if they'd like to.  I know there's a lot going on, but my goal was to include all the important lessons and events for the week.  

People will never know (appreciate) what it is you and your students do all day unless you show them.  Let's hear it for keeping lines of communication open!







3 comments:

  1. This is a crazy request, but I am a new teacher in a K-6 elementary school and I absolutely LOVE this idea !! Would it be possible that you could copy me on your weekly letters so that I can see how you progress?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Karrie

      I'm glad that you like the idea! It will be new for me this year to be so detailed. I hope I can keep it up! I've added a contact form on the bottom of my blog page on the right hand side. If you fill that out for me, I'll contact you about how you can follow along with me on this journey. I think there might be a couple different ways. :)

      Sra. Pelirroja

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh! I will do the same! I really like this idea! Not sure I could keep it up though! I need to figure out how to do a parent blog through Schoology which is our LMS at our school.

    ReplyDelete